Healthcare Reform Information
Have questions? Call Today
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION @ 909-256-0314 or USE THE CONTACT US OPTION ON OUR WEBSITE
What does health care reform encompass?
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), signed into law in 2010, is predominantly focused on lowering the number of uninsured Americans and reducing the cost of health care in the United States.
How will health care reform affect you?
- Health care will be available and affordable for individuals with pre-existing conditions. Starting in 2014, cancellations and non-renewals based on chronic illness are illegal. This includes both adults and children.
- Preventative services, such as diabetes and blood pressure screenings, will be available at no cost.
- Children can remain on their parents’ plan until age 26.
- Small businesses will receive a tax credit to offset the burden of offering health care in comparison to larger companies that can afford employee benefits.
- An 80/20 rule will force insurance providers to spend at least 80 percent of premium dollars on medical treatment, rather than advertising and executive bonuses. If they do not meet this requirement, they must offer a rebate to customers.
- Lifetime and annual dollar limits on essential medical treatments will be phased out by 2014, which means that consumers will no longer be denied coverage once their medical expenses reach a certain dollar amount.
- The gap, or donut hole, in Medicare’s Part D prescription drug program will close in 2020, making drugs more affordable. Until then, seniors will receive savings on both brand-name and generic drugs.
Get started today!
Our agency can help you select a health care policy to both cover your needs and meet government requirements. Times of drastic change can be confusing. We are here to answer your questions and guide you to a viable solution. Call us to today to get started!
COVER CALIFORNIA OPEN ENROLLMENT 2021 LICENSE 0D65568
Covered California is where you can get quality, affordable health coverage. You may even get help paying for it. As part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Covered California is a program where lawfully present Californians and their families can compare quality health plans and choose the one that works best for their health needs and budget. Covered California is the only place where you can get financial help to pay for your health insurance.
Are you eligible? Find out here an call us for free assistance: Calificas para ayuda?
ACA PENALTIES FOR 2021
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION @ 909-256-0314 FREE SERVICE
Covered California Health Coverage Remains
You may have questions about the federal tax law that was just passed this week. We want to assure you that the benefits related to consumer's Covered California coverage, including financial help to reduce monthly premiums, has NOT changed for 2018. The penalty also remains in effect for 2018 coverage. The only change is the tax penalty will no longer be in effect beginning in 2021.
Throughout 2018 consumers will still have access to the same quality, affordable health coverage from Covered California that we have been providing since our first Open Enrollment period in 2013.
What does this mean?
- For 2021, individuals who can afford health insurance but choose not to enroll for coverage will be required to pay a penalty.
- Financial Help, for those who qualify, to help lower the cost of health coverage through Covered California REMAINS IN PLACE.
- Quality Health Care, health benefitsand consumer protections such as Pre-Existing Conditions REMAIN IN PLACE.
- For individuals who do not buy insurance because it would be “unaffordable” for them, in 2021 they will not be required to pay a penalty. Please see tax penalty and exemptions for more information.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION @ 909-256-0314
SMALL GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE THROUGH ACA (9 BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYER & EMPLOYEES)
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION @ 909-256-0314 KNOW YOUR OPTIONS !